7748- Sr. Security Analyst
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Location: IRVING, TX
Duration: 12 Months
- Identify systemic and procedural gaps, construct project proposals, and support our IAM solutioned policies through security best practices.
- L3+ Level of Support with experience in identifying Security Risk.
- Monitor application health, improve run-time, and develop scalable integrations to maximize automation.
- Collaborate and maintain platform version upgrades, certification renewals, and patching.
- Complete/Remediate operational incidents and partner with the Help Desk for sustainable success.
- Identify, Assess, & Prevent environmental findings to strengthen our interior perimeter
- Supporting custom workflows, rules, forms and policies.
- Participating in a 24x7x365 on-call
- Analyzing requests to adequately assess risk and best practices to define acceptable solutions, aligning business and security requirements.
- Documenting process, standards, guidelines, and knowledge based documents.
- Developing and monitoring key performance indicators and metrics.
- Identity & Access Management and/or Security Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science or a related field
- Experience with SSO/MFA (Ping / Azure AD)
- Experience with Identity Governance, and Account Management AD/LDAP (Sailpoint)
- Key Insights on Privileged Access Management, RBAC, and Least Privilege solutions. (Delinea / CyberArk)
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Java development experience and scripting (shell)