7875- Backend JAVA Developer
Irving, TX 75014 US
Location: IRVING, TX
Duration: 6 Months
- Develop code; write unit tests, client tests; communicating status and issues to teammates and leadership.
- Work with technical leads on low-level design and develop code as per design specifications
- Read host/processor specifications and understand the requirements as needed
- Write clean, readable, and maintainable code. Follow ‘clean code’ practices.
- Stays on the leading edge of software development tools and best practices.
- Self-directed with a start-up/ entrepreneur mindset
- Expertise in Object oriented programming
- Ability to write ‘clean code’
- Expertise in Core Java (Multi-Threading, Data structures, Lambdas)
- Expertise in Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Expertise in writing and optimizing database queries in DynamoDB and SQL/relational DB
- Expertise in writing unit and integration tests (Junit, Cucumber, Jbehave etc.)
- Understanding of applying design patterns
- Experience with frameworks like Apache Commons, Hibernate, GSON
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes containerization, EC2, Fargate, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, Lambdas, Auto Scaling, S3, and Kinesis.
- Strong experience with development methodologies such as Agile or SCRUM
- Strong experience in working with DevOps, cloud formation templates, and Build pipelines.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and advisory skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 6+ years Java development experience
- 2+ years AWS cloud experience
- Experience with POS and Credit card payment processing is a plus.