7E2- Senior Business Analyst
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Senior Business Analyst
Location: IRVING, TX
Duration: 6 Months+
- Assists in the preparation of test data for each of the testing cycles
- Collect, review, analyze, manage, system and user requirements from business users
- Lead meetings working with the business & technical teams to clarify functional requirements.
- Document detailed functional & data business requirements, process flows, use cases, information needs, test scenarios, and obtain functional design specification approvals.
- Create reports and presentations and user stories
- Lead QA sessions with business as well as perform QA reviews.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned including preparation of data for review of test results and meeting notes etc.
- UAT Lead - Communication, Coordination, Tracking and Issue Resolution
- EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr. Degree, Masters is a plus
- YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of quality assurance and/or 3-5 years as a business analyst.
- Must be familiar with SCRUM methodology.
- Retail Solution experience is a plus
- International Solution experience is a plus
- TRAVEL: 5-10% required travel
- Proven problem-solving abilities and strong attention to detail and quality work output
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task & prioritize competing demands
- Elevated level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with senior management
- Able to understand the logic of code and to construct simple data queries
- The ability to take ownership, manage through conflict, mobilize internal resources, and adapt to a changing, dynamic client-facing work environment while driving results