7E3- Program Manager- Digital Transformation
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Program Manager (Digital Transformation)
Location: IRVING, TX
Duration: 6 Months+
This person will be working across multiple entities and work cross functionally with different team members to understand the correlation between unique business process and the technology solutions. You will also contribute to the development of our new platform by consulting clients’ needs and define the customization requirements to existing solutions.
The goal is to significantly grow our business around the globe and this role will be contributing to that growth by enabling the acceleration of our technology solutions.
The Global Technology & Digital department is responsible for:
- Enabling, driving, and supporting Global Digital Transformation (DX)
- Introducing digital and technology solutions to international licensees and candidates
- Develop and operate Global Technology
- Supporting international licensees to implement their digital and technology solutions to operate business
- Digitally enable the global organization
- Work with cross-functional teams, vendors and create an E2E program plan
- Maintain and drive the E2E Plan
- Maintain dependencies between work streams, other 7-Eleven programs and manage them
- Re-plan (if needed) as team to pivot strategy and priorities based on changing needs to test and learn.
- Maintain/update visual detailed program plan, refresh command center on a regular basis
- Proactively propose changes to improve work plans
- Weekly Program Status update highlighting Red/Yellow milestones, risks issues
- Communicate Key risks/issues, escalate as needed
- Work with scrum masters/BAs and report on release plan progress
- Weekly - Communicate Executive leadership level update on key accomplishments/events
- Bi-weekly one-pager status update on program
- Build/Maintain Risk/issue logs
- Maintain action items log, follow-up on action items
- Work with SEI business leaders, product, and technology leaders, maintain the resource plan
- Help product leaders with budget/spend management
- Present bi-weekly program status to cross functional groups (sometimes VPs attend as well).
- Bachelors/4 Yr. Degree, Masters is a plus
- 5-10 years of general technology experience required.
- Experience with Smartsheet is a plus.
- An experienced Project/Program Manager with a technical background, good communication skills, budget management expertise and experience in data, analytics and databases are a plus.
- Experience in managing Software Vendor partners is a plus.
- 5-10% required travel