8072- Senior Test Automation Engineer
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Location: IRVING, TX
Duration: 6 Months+
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated test suites to minimize regressive behavior
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Test features and functions at user interfaces (UI) for validation against backend systems and/or databases to identify anomalies.
- Identify test data in multiple databases by writing complex queries (MSSQL, PLSQL, DB2,NOSQL) to retrieve data and verify results.
- Perform system testing, regression testing, negative testing, component level testing, boundary testing, and smoke testing.
- Understands Test Automation Architecture (one with experience building automation frameworks from ground up is highly preferred).
- Working knowledge of automation frameworks and test automation tools like Appium, Selenium Web driver, Xcode, Android Studio etc., as well as hands-on experience using them.
- Hands-on experience writing automation scripts for mobile-iOS and Android using Appium.
- Having experience with Android Devise testing and being proficient with ADB commands.
- Using JMeter and Selenium Web Driver 3.0 using C#/Java to automate and load test applications.
- Experience writing test cases, testing, and automating the backend APIs (RESTful APIs and Postman).
- Technical understanding of the digital platform, cloud computing and APIs.
- Experience with relational databases and no SQL for performing backend testing.
- Experience in AWS (Lambda, Step functions and cloud watch).
- Comprehensive understanding of testing tools, ability to integrate test automation into existing CI/CD pipelines with GIT/branches/merges, build systems, and a version control system.
- Having knowledge of proxy debugging tools such as Charles or developer tools, etc.
- Wears Multiple hats and when needed is willing to do Manual testing as well Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience and proficiency in using JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and Team player.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently communicate with Test lead, Developers and Product Owners.
- Strong sense of ownership, bias for action and an It Can Be Done attitude.
- Ability to work in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Self-directed with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.