8248 - Technical Analyst
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6 Months+
- Work with the lab and project teams on setting up computer systems and peripherals
- Troubleshoot computer systems and resolving issues quickly to prevent project time delays
- Work tickets from a ticket queue, created by software testers, helping them to get their systems functional so they can complete their testing work.
- Solid understand of computers and computer systems and peripherals
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office suite, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
- Any previous history working as a computer technician or similar is preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Service Now experience is a plus
- Jira experience is a plus
- Experience working with various android and iOS devices such as Samsung, iPhone, iPad, tablet.
- Experience working with databases such as SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle SQL Developer, Mongo, PostGreSQL.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual who can work closely with teams of Product Owners, Developers and Business Users, and also works well within a team environment.
- Any network equipment configuration is a plus (Juniper, Cisco, Aruba, etc.)
- Any scripting / automation background is a plus