Dallas, TX 75201 US
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Skills & Responsibilities
- Expertise in Node.JS development
- Familiarity with latest ECMA-Script specifications.
- Expertise in AWS technologies like CloudFront, SNS, SES, SQS, Cloud Formation
- Expertise in working with DevOps and Build pipelines.
- Expertise in development of Unit Test cases and Testing frameworks and scripting
- Experience in building solutions on top of AWS such as Lambda, API Gateway, ECS, S3 and others
- Knowledge of Node.JS concepts (Such as event loop, cluster, memory management)
- Experience working with enterprise technology platforms. Possess a strong technical background
- Strong experience of building RESTful web services
- Strong knowledge in NoSQL databases.
- Strong experience with development methodologies such as XP, Agile or SCRUM
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies including enterprise application integration, database design and configuration, web applications, operating platforms, security and networking.
- Develop unit tests during the development process.
- Ability to drive design/architectural path
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and advisory skills
- 5+ years development experience
- 3+ years Node.JS experience