DW4- QA Automation Engineer- R & D
QA Automation Engineer- R & D
#AF – DW4
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-235-9400 and ask for ALAINA.
- Our client is looking for a mission driven QA Automation Engineer to join their R&D team. The engineer will have hands-on experience in enterprise software / product development, understand critical components of information security, and must be self-driven.
- The chosen candidate will own the testing process in a development team. In this role you will be working with the engineering team on orchestrating QA in the CI/CD pipeline.
- This includes advising the team on creating code that is testable and helping develop software to aid in testing efforts.
- You will also help monitor project status and coordinate project deliverables throughout the SDLC.
- Your main goal in this QA Ops role is to help the team release valuable software faster and more reliably.
- Engineers also provide support for the design and integration of various components of quality assurance technology, including development and recommendations for new technologies, as appropriate.
? Creating the testing framework
? Writing automated E2E tests
? Advising and teaching the development team on how to create and maintain tests CI/CD
? Integrate quality checks throughout the CI/CD pipeline
? Static Code Analysis
? Vulnerability and Security Tests
? Unit Tests
? Functional E2E
? Build out the environment and infrastructure needed to run the test in the pipeline.
? Implement tooling to give quick test feedback to the team.
? Inclusion in change & release management process (participate in the client’ s Release Management lifecycle, which includes scheduling, coordinating and managing releases across multiple products using and extending the delivery platforms)
? Direct test execution and ensuring quality benchmarks are tracked and met (e.g, bugs, test results)
? Review developer unit and E2E tests in code reviews
Required Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
? 2+ years of creating pipelines in a CI/CD tool with both web based and mobile applications
? 2+ years of automating test in both web based and mobile applications
? 1+ years of coordinating and advising engineers on testing best practices
? 1+ years of working with applications in AWS
? 1+ years of Git experience
? Familiarity with development best practices (SOLID principles, abstraction, linting, etc.)
? 1+ years of testing React or React Native
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
? Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field
? Bitbucket CI/CD experience
? 1+ years of testing Detox or Cypress
? AT*SQA DevOps experience
? Coaching developers to write automated E2E tests
? Typescript experience
? Serverless experience
? Testing/monitoring services running in AWS that are centered around supporting ML solutions
? AWS CDK experience