HE13- Electronic Applications Engineer
Indian Creek, IL 60061 US
Location: VERNON HILLS, IL (HYBRID)
- The Electronic Application Engineer is a member of the Application Engineering team, whose responsibilities include customer application development and programming, as well as support for the electronic program.
- The Electronic Applications Engineer will be responsible for coordinating and communicating activities with management, Sales and other functional departments.
- The position will involve direct customer and distributor support and travel.
- The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons
- Meet with customer to determine needs, review criteria for product application
- Based on information gathered in customer meetings and test results, recommend specific electronics products for the customer’s application(s)
- Work with management and Sales personnel to qualify and develop sales opportunities
- Develop a Statement of Work for Programming a complete machine
- Program a complete machine including motion control algorithms
- Manage the communication flow with customers, Sales Managers and Engineers to resolve design issues
- Provide advice, guidance, and training to support Sales, Applications, and Distribution Sales Team efforts
- Assist customers with hands-on troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Sales, Application Engineering, Research and Development on product development and design
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant work experience in lieu.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an Electronics Engineering position. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of various engineering disciplines and hardware such as, electrical systems, ECUs, sensors, displays, input devices
- Data acquisition and analysis skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow all safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Code Experience working within the construction, agriculture, or industrial equipment industries