ME2- Business Development- Staffing/Sales Experience
Villa Park, IL 60181 US
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STAFFING SALES EXPERIENCE
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Location: Chicago, IL
- MAKE is an IT and Professional Services staffing firm based in Chicagoland with offices in Chicago suburbs and Dallas, TX
- We are looking for individuals to join our sales and staffing teams in Chicago.
- We have an awesome reputation with brand name companies and personal relationships with buyers and “gatekeepers" at several large firms. You will work alongside the very talented recruiting professionals and have the benefit of one of the best recruiting and delivery engines in the industry!
- This is a Base + Commissions opportunity. We pay commissions on contract consultants for as long as they are billing. Comp is also paid for permanent placements and for landing those VMS accounts which you do not even need to manage! We do the support work for you.
- We have a VERY realistic expectations about ramp up time. At first we just want you to learn the business and see the activity (client meetings, etc.) that make us great.
- We have a super friendly, personable, family-focused environment. We are huge on having Fun! Team perks! Charitable giving and supporting the community!
- We have exceptional benefits (that start the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.) We also have a 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, FSA & up to 15 days PTO + all major holidays and then some!
- Identify prospects and generate new business involving placement services
- Partner with our recruiting team to drive results and manage client relationships
- Help drive new revenue growth
- Contribute to the overall success of MAKE Corporation
- Base + Commission + Bonus + Perks + misc. expenses
- We pay commissions on contract consultants for as long as they are billing.
- This position DOES NOT require travel outside of the area
- 3-15 years of business development, sales, sales support and/or recruiting experience
- Experience presenting or selling business or personnel services
- Approach to work includes enthusiasm, creativity and energy
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and service orientation, as well as outstanding organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated understanding of recruiting and/or sales processes
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience establishing long-term relationships
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Competitive spirit
- High ethics