TC56- Bank Teller
Richardson, TX 75082 US
Location: RICHARDSON, TX
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Wire Transfer Departments are responsible for delivering exemplary ACH & wire transfer services to our clients.
- Perform timely and accurate system input of Domestic and International for USD and foreign currency wires, which includes secondary verification to ensure proper payment information.
- Process ACH transactions including return items, rejects, stop payments, research, customer updates and modifications, and origination file monitoring.
- Receive daily research and maintenance requests from internal business partners & external requests from other financial institutions.
- Responsible for building strong working relationship with clients and team members/internal partners.
- Provides customer service to commercial and retail customers as it relates to electronic funds transfers (EFT).
- Minimum three years of bank operations experience.
- Good knowledge of wire transfer functions, ACH processing and NACHA rules/regulations.
- Proficiency in the use of PC software tools for reports, audits, and analysis, including knowledge of automated wire transfer software, Fiserv products and Cash Management software.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships and collaboration across the organization.
- Proven skills to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.