TC76- IAM Analyst
Richardson, TX 75082 US
#SW – TC76
Location: RICHARDSON, TX
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
- The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Operations Analyst must possess a strong understanding of IAM concepts/trends as well as knowledge of relevant IAM business and technical expertise.
- A successful candidate must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem solve, communicate across the organization, participate in diverse project teams focusing on technical and business-related aspects, as well as interface effectively with multiple teams.
- Perform operational activities for the Identity and Access Management program, including but not limited to the performance of access certifications, the performance of reviews of access to confirm observance of Separation of Duties and the principal of least privilege, and the remediation of penetration test and audit findings.
- Facilitate cross-team communication and the creation and maintenance of technical and departmental process documentation.
- Facilitate the resolution of ServiceNow requests and incidents.
- Provide insight into potential modifications to role-based access, as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in a large-scale enterprise IAM environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Experience performing user access certifications manually and via the SailPoint IIQ system required.
- Experience with ServiceNow preferred.
- Experience with SailPoint preferred.
- Experience with Active Directory (AD) preferred.
- Experience with Secret Server preferred.
- Experience with user access permissions preferred.
- Experience with user role creation preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of technology trends and developments in the areas of IAM and knowledge and experience with formal security and control frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, ITIL, FFIEC and NIST required.
- Experience reviewing system access governance against formal security and control frameworks required.
- Experience remediating penetration test or audit findings preferred.
- Record of building and maintaining relationships with a consultive and engaging style.
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority from executive management to internal and external audit and risk teams.
- Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; strong troubleshooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans.