TC95 - Mortgage Collateral Specialist
Mortgage Collateral Specialist
#MC/CJ – TC95
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 6 months+
- Work in a team environment processing collateral for assigned clients
- Log collateral, prepare and process bailee letters, note endorsements and ship collateral to investors for purchase
- Receive and track all incoming collateral packages
- Assist team members with research and problem solving
- Maintain collateral files in Vault to ensure notes can be found quickly when ready for shipment
- Some overtime expected during peak times
- Incumbent receives, identifies and logs in collateral, deposit Notes, process Bailee packages, endorse Notes, and ships collateral in a timely manner to multiple investors in accordance with investor guidelines.
- The candidates should be competent in data entry and comfortable with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and general clerical duties.
- Candidate must be able to work on his/her feet for long periods.
- The candidate must be organized, detailed and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior mortgage background helpful, but not mandatory
- Comfort with data-entry and general clerical duties
- Candidate must be detail oriented, organized, flexible and possess good communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment